How To Prevent Womb cancer:Cervical cancer or cervical cancer is also called a type of cancer that 99.7% are caused by human papilloma virus (HPV) oncogenic, which attacks the cervix. This cancer can present with vaginal bleeding but symptoms of this cancer does not appear until the cancer into a more distant stage, which makes cervical cancer the focus of the observations using the Pap smear. In developing countries, the widespread use of the observation program of the cervix reduces the incidence of invasive cervical cancer by 50% or more. Most studies found that infection with human papillomavirus (HPV) is responsible for all cases of cervical cancer include surgery rahim.Perawatan at an early stage, and chemotherapy and / or radiotherapy in end-stage disease.InfectionHuman papilloma virus (HPV) 16 and 18 is the main cause in 70% of cases of cervical cancer in the world. The journey from HPV infection to cervical cancer takes a long time, which is about 10 to 20 years. However penginfeksian process is often not realized by the patient, because the HPV then be pre-cancerous take place largely without symptoms.SymptomCervical cancer at an early stage do not show typical symptoms, even without symptoms. In later stages often give symptoms: bleeding post coitus, abnormal vaginal discharge, bleeding after menopause (menopause), and abnormal discharge (yellowish, odorless, and mixed with blood).Risk FactorsA. Natural FactorsNatural factors are the factors that naturally occur in a person, and indeed we are powerless to prevent it. Included in the natural factors trigger cervical cancer is over 40 years of age. The older a woman is the higher risk of developing cervical cancer. Of course we can not prevent the aging process. However, we can make other efforts to prevent the increased risk of cervical cancer. Unlike common cancers, genetic factors play a role in less cervical cancer. This does not mean you have cervical cancer-free families can feel safe from the threat of cervical cancer. It is recommended that you keep to protect themselves against cervical cancer.2.Faktor Hygiene
* Discharge is allowed to continue without treatment. There are two kinds of discharge, namely the normal and abnormal. Whitish mucus normal when it is actually clear, odorless, and does not itch. If any one of three conditions are not met means the discharge is said to be normal. Consult with your doctor if you experience abnormal vaginal discharge.
* Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs). STDs are diseases that are transmitted through sexual contact. STDs are common enough among others, syphilis, gonorrhea, herpes simplex, HIV-AIDS, genital warts, and HPV virus.
* The use of pads that contain dioxin. Dioxin is a bleach used to whiten the pads recycled from used goods, such as crayons, cardboard, and others.
* Washing genitals with water is not clean, for example in public toilets that are not maintained. Unclean water inhabited by germs.
third factor is the choice of factors, including the things that you
can set yourself, such as first intercourse at a young age too. Changing sexual partners. More than one sexual partner increases the risk of transmission of venereal diseases, including HPV virus. Having many children (more than 5 people). At birth, the fetus will pass through the cervix and cause trauma to the cervix. If you decide to have more children, more often occur in cervical trauma. Not perform Pap tests regularly. Pap smear is a simple examination to identify abnormalities in the cervix. By doing routine Pap smear, cervical abnormalities in mind that the faster the better treatment results.
Here are a few explanations about cervical cancer include:1.Sebeberapa danger is cervical cancer?
Health Organization (WHO) said the current cervical cancer is ranked
top among the various types of cancer that causes death in women in the
world. In Indonesia, each year more than 15,000 detected cases of cervical cancer.Approximately 8000 cases of which were fatal. According to WHO, Indonesia is a country with a number of cervical cancer is highest in the world. Why be so dangerous? The cervical cancer appear as enemies in the blanket. Difficult to detect until the disease has reached an advanced stage.2. What is the real cause of cervical cancer?First, cervical cancer caused by HPV (Human Papilloma Virus). This virus has more than 100 types, where most of them are harmless and will disappear by itself. HPV virus types that cause cervical cancer and most fatal.Akibatnya the HPV virus types 16 and 18.Second,
other than caused by the HPV virus, abnormal cells on the cervix can
also grow due to radiation exposure or contamination of chemicals that
occur in the long term.3. How can cervical cancer spread?
Transmission of HPV virus can occur through sexual contact, especially with multiple partners. Virus
transmission can occur either by transmission through the genital
organs to the genital organs, oral to genital or genital to manually.cervical-cancer-3Therefore, the use of condoms during intercourse does not significantly prevent transmission of HPV virus. For, not only transmitted through the fluid, the virus can move through the touch of skin. Henah lo, Mangkanya yaa do not snack.4. What are the symptoms of cervical cancer?In the early stages, the disease causes no symptoms are easily observable. That's why, you are already sexually active is highly recommended to do pap smear every two years. Physical symptoms of this disease is generally only experienced by patients with advanced cancer.Symptoms of advanced cervical cancer:
* The emergence of pain and bleeding during intercourse (contact bleeding).
* Excessive vaginal discharge and abnormal.
* Bleeding outside the menstrual cycle.
* Drastic weight loss.
* If the cancer has spread to the pelvis, the patient will suffer from back pain
* Are also barriers in urination, and kidney enlargement.
5. How long this period of growth of cervical cancer?Preinvasif
period (growth of abnormal cells before they become malignant) disease
is quite long, so people who managed to detect it early can take various
measures to overcome them.Persistent infection will lead to abnormal cell growth that can eventually lead to cancer development. This development takes between 5-20 years, starting from the stage of infection, pre-cancerous cervical cancer to be positive.cervical-cancer-2click to zoom: the other side of cervical cancer7. Is it true that smokers' risk of contracting cervical cancer?There are many studies that the relationship between cigarette smoking increases one's risk of contracting cervical cancer. One is the research conducted at the Karolinska Institute in Sweden and published in the British Journal of Cancer in 2001.According
Joakam Dillner, MD, a researcher who led the research, and nicotine
substance "poison" that enter into the blood through the cigarette smoke
can increase the likelihood of the condition of cervical neoplasia, or
abnormal growth of cells in the uterus. "Cervical neoplasia is a precondition in the development of cervical cancer in a person's body," he said.IBN8. In addition to smokers who are at risk for infection?Women
are prone to cervical cancer are those aged between 35-50 years,
especially those of you who have been sexually active before age 16
intercourse at an early age too can increase the risk of cervical
cancer by 2 times compared to women who had sexual intercourse after the
age of 20.Cervical cancer is also associated with the opposite sex. The more the opposite sex you have, the more increased the risk of cervical cancer. Just like the opposite sex, number of pregnancies that have also experienced increased risk of cervical cancer.You
are infected with HIV virus and who otherwise have an abnormal pap
smear test results, and the people with malnutrition, are also at risk
for infection with HPV virus. You
do that on a strict diet, low consumption of vitamin A, C, and E each
day can lead to reduced levels of immunity in the body, so you can
easily become infected.9. How to detect it?Pap smear is a standard method to detect cervical cancer. However, the pap smear is not the only way you can do to detect this disease. There is also the type of inspection using acetic acid (vinegar).Using vinegar is acetic acid which is relatively easier and cheaper to do. If
you want a more accurate, there is now the latest examination
techniques for early detection of cervical cancer, a technology called
Hybrid Capture System II (HCII).10. How to prevent cervical cancer?Although
ranked highest among the various types of cancer that causes death,
cervical cancer is the only species that have been known to cause
cancer. Therefore, efforts to prevent any very possible. Namely by:
* Not having sex with a partner who alternated
* Diligent pap smear every two years for those who are already sexually active
* And vaccination for HPV who have never had sexual contact
* And of course maintaining a healthy body
11. How important is the use of HPV vaccination?In mid-2006 have been circulating vaccine against infection with HPV types 16 and 18 that cause cervical cancer. The vaccine works by increasing the body's immune and catch the virus before it enters the cells of the cervix.Apart
from the cervical cancer vaccine is also working to protect women from
the threat of multiple HPV types 6 and 11 which cause genital warts. That
need to be emphasized is that vaccination is only effective when given
to girls aged 9 to 26 years who are not sexually active.The vaccine is given 3 times in a period of time. With vaccination, the risk of cervical cancer can be decreased to 75%. There
is good news, starting this year the price of the original vaccine Rp
1,300,000, - one injection to Rp 700,000, - one injection.12. Can cervical cancer be cured?Since not complain of any symptoms, cervical cancer patients usually come to the hospital when the disease has reached stage 3. The
problem, cervical cancer has reached stage 2 to stage 4 have resulted
in damage to body organs, such as bladder, kidney, and others.Therefore, surgical removal of the uterus alone is not enough to make the patient recover as usual. In addition to surgery, patients still have to get additional erapi, such as radiation and chemotherapy. The move even if it can not guarantee 100% of patients experienced healing.Choose where? prevented by vaccination or you choose a hysterectomy, radiation and kemoteraphy are still not guaranteed to get well? It is better to prevent than to treat cervical cancer is not it?
The main source: http://female.kompas.com - cervical cancerhttp://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanker_leher_rahim
Search this blog
LAJU ENDAP DARAH (LED) ...
Abaya Renda Syahrini, Menarik? Abaya R...
Model Kreasi Jilbab Cantik Model kreasi jilbab cantik – Dari zaman ke zaman, perkembangan style jilbab (Hijab) semakin luar biasa dan ...
Model Kebaya Modern 2013 Model Kebaya Muslim 2013 Kebaya Modern Indonesia Baju Kebaya Modern Wanita Mode...
Abaya Renda Syahrini, Interesting ? Abaya Renda Syahrini... - Foto ...
Model Rambut Sooyoung SNSD Model Rambut Sooyoung SNSD - Girls band korea kini telah menjadi topik yang menarik di bicarakan, apa la...
5 Model Rambut Wanita Paling Menarik Saat Ini model rambut wanita merupakan tren yang senantiasa berubah dari tahun ke tahun. Bila...
Trend Model Rambut Pendek Wanita 2012 Trend Model Rambut Pendek Wanita 2012- Model rambut merupakan hal yang luar biasa di kanca...
Mode Rambut 2013 Tren Haircut & Gaya rambut Apakah Anda orang yang ingin menginap selangkah lebih maju dari mode?, Nah ...
Ini Target dan Syarat Ashanty Sebelum Berjilbab Permanen Tribun Jakarta/JEPRIMA Penyanyi Ashanty Siddik saat akan melakukan ...
Thanks for the Add
Free Music at divine-music.info
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
- Cara Install Aplikasi dan Game Android dari Komput...
- Bahaya Narkoba Poster
- Sleeping Beauty
- Inggris Waspadai Ancaman IbrahimovicAntara – Jum, ...
- Gunung Berapi Bawah Laut Berikan Petunjuk Sebelum ...
- Rajin Sikat Gigi Kurangi Risiko Kanker Kesehatan ...
- Tren Pakaian terkini "..Para Pengamat Industri Kr...
- NEW CLOTHING DESIGN BATIK 2013 at 7:47 PM Youth ...
- More Free and Luxury in 2013 ...
- DESIGN BAJU BATIK TERBARU 2013at7:47 PM1 commentsA...
- Model Kebaya Modern 2013 Model Kebaya Mu...
- Trend hairstyle tepopuler : Rachel McAdams Gaya ra...
- Gaya rambut Koleksi 2013 Tren Haircut & Gaya ram...
- Mode Rambut 2013 Tren Haircut & Gaya rambut Ap...
- Joomla Luncurkan CMS Joomla 1.7.3 Terbaru Dengan P...
- Virus Flashback Belum Tertangani, Kini Virus ‘Pyth...
- Little Monster, Jejaring Sosial Milik Lady Gaga, A...
- After School Ungkap Rahasia di Balik Kaki Sempurna...
- Sulli f(x) - Suzy Miss A - Jiyoung KARA, 3 Idola P...
- Heitinga: Kekalahan Belanda Sebuah Keajaiban!10-06...
- How To Prevent Womb cancer:Cervical cancer or cerv...
- ▼ Juni (24)